Infrastructure and advantages of "Alfreda" house.
Clubhouse "Alfreda" is located in the central part of Riga, away from the crowds of the historic center of Old Town, in a quiet and picturesque quarter with a unique infrastructure. Walking around the house, you will find:
- Riga Circus, which occupies one of the oldest circus buildings in Europe;
- Train Station where trains depart daily in the direction of the Russian and the Belarusian capital. The station building is also a large shopping center "Origo";
- Latvian National Opera, where you can enjoy the best productions of the Latvian directors of opera and ballet;
- Several magnificent parks - Verman Park is the oldest in the city, Esplanade Park and Grand Park Kronvalda;
- The famous luxury shopping complex Bazar Berg was built in the 19th century. Today you can buy clothes, appliances, food and household items as well as antiques and the best products of the Latvian craftsmen.
Moreover, in the vicinity of the house a variety of cafes, restaurants and coffee shops, boutiques, grocery and food shops, sports and entertainment centers, SPAs and fitness centers, beauty salons work, as well as the best casino of Baltic.
Just 10 minutes quite step and you are in the historic center of Riga, where you can enjoy a unique architectural ensemble, and famous attractions such as the historic Dome Cathedral, St. Peter's Church and Riga Castle.
Advantages of buying apartments in Riga
- The purchase of apartment in Riga and permanent residence gives any citizen of the country the right to get a Residence Permit and later on Citizenship of a country within the European Union;
- Riga - a city "out of politics" and free from conflicts. Each of its inhabitants feel absolute safe and comfort.
- The mild climate, proximity to the sea and favorable ecological conditions make Riga one of the most comfortable for living cities in Europe;
- Just 25 kilometers from Riga the famous resort town of Jurmala is situated. Jurmala is 26 kilometers of white beaches, pure nature and health-improving sea air, one of the best resorts for family holidays in Europe;
- Latvia is close to the borders of Russia and regular transport links between the two countries allows you to move back and forth easily and quickly. Duration Riga-Moscow - only 1 hour.